Dream a while with me, as we pause in the space just before the old year gives way to the new. This week on Cast On, contributing writer Becky Annison shares a Secret Life. What’s a Callenig? Heather Ordover, of the Craftlit Podcast delivers one, unawares. Many thanks to Heather’s husband, Andrew, for playing along.
- I talked about these things:
- Felted clogs
- Pomotomus stitch pattern
- Posh Yarn
- Modern Quilt Wrap
- Knitting Daily LYS Yarn-Spree
- First Knit Out in 2008, hosted by I Knit London
- Mari Lwyd
- I played KniTunes from these artists:
- Sarah Spade – Winter
- Wil Maring – The Calling
- The Gentle Good – Hueldro Haf
- Friction Bailey – Auld Lang Syne
- A Band Called Quinn – Snowbus
Say it with skulls… This frightening thing is the Mari Lwyd, a Welsh custom used to bring good luck on New Years Eve.
Hamo Neys, Knitsibs! Tell me your dreams. What do you want to make happen in 2008?