This week we explore the ways in which Erato, Muse of Love Poetry, inspires us to knit for people we love, as well as those whom we don’t know. First, a foole for math makes sweater design easier – Jacey Boggs is Insubordiknit – Sheffield Knitting Group Podcast Review – Carrie Anne Dennison hosts a new UK Knitting Podcast – Cookies to Debra Bronow and Carol Sulcoski for their wonderful essays – Special thanks to Sage Tyrtle of Quirky Nomads for her inspired reading of Carol’s essay.
Dulaan Project Info:
In North America mail your items to: The Dulaan Project, FIRE 107 N San Fransisco St, Studio 4, Flagstaff Arizona 86001
In the UK and EU: Get knitting and watch this space.
Keep track of what’s happening on Ryan’s blog.
Need a pattern? Look here!
Need a button? Take one!
- Parlour Dames â€“ I Love You
- David Ippolito â€“ This Hill is filled With Children
- Kelly Goodlad â€“ Love Song
- Beatrice Ericsson â€“ Put a Little Love
- Debra’s Essay – John Schmidt â€“ Homecoming
- Comments – a.b.e. (anthems of a bygone era) â€“ String Groove